How often do you think about the toilet seat? Probably not very often. That’s a shame because it is one of the most important features in your bathroom. It is also a part of your home that is used more than any other room, but you can still find some really good deals on them! In this article, we will look at 10 different options for plastic toilet seats and review their pros and cons so that you can make an informed decision on which to buy.
Reviews of Best Plastic Toilet Seats
1) American Standard – This brand has been around since 1873 and they have always been known for quality products and our overall best plastic toilet seat cover is by American Standard. This particular model has a contoured design with molded-in bumpers to help protect against pinching or bowing from heavy use. The easy lift-off design is another plus and you’ll forget the loud slamming noise when closing the seat.
2) SoftClose – Sofclose is our second option. This one comes with a front and back adjustable hinge which makes installation simple. It also has slow-close technology to help prevent the seat from slamming down unexpectedly on little fingers or paws so you don’t have to replace them due to injury.
3) Brondell – This model is another excellent option that has several great features. For example, it features their patented one-button release which makes removal easy and fast for maximum convenience. They also have a soft close feature to help prevent injuries from slamming down unexpectedly.
4) Bemis – It comes with an easy lift-off feature, but keep in mind this is not for heavy use. The bumpers are molded into it which will help prevent bowing under heavy use. This is also made with your comfort in mind because it sits high on the bowl, giving you more legroom.
5) Cachet – It has a soft close feature and antimicrobial protection to keep mildew from building up. The quick-release hinges can be removed for easy cleaning as well.
6) National Public Seating – This seat has an easy-to-clean, one-piece molded plastic design which is also lightweight for easy installation. It is contoured with built-in bumpers and the hinges are adjustable so you can get it perfectly level on your toilet bowl.
7) Numi – Toilet seats shouldn’t just look nice, they should feel nice too. This seat is made from bamboo-infused polyurethane which gives it a soft, smooth surface for your skin to rest on. The slow-close design also helps prevent injury and the adjustable hinges allow you to get it level on your bowl.
8) Alera – This brand has a molded wood effect so it looks great, but you have to be careful not to use any abrasive cleaners on it because they can scratch the surface. It does have an easy-lift-off feature and built-in bumpers though.
9) Duravit – With this one, you’ll get a cover that will last for years to come. It’s made from recyclable materials and it has been tested to withstand up to 300 lbs. heavy use.
10) Moen – The design on this one is an elongated bowl shape which makes it look elegant, but if you prefer a round front this might not be what you’re looking for. It can handle up to 300 lbs. of heavy use and has built-in bumpers that protect it from cracking or bowing under pressure. It . Standard American is best overall our but, cover seat toilet plastic a for shopping you when marketing the on available options good really some areThere
Alex Kiangi is the Chief Editor here at Sleek Home HQ. He founded this site back in 2016 and in 2019, he joined hands with two other home improvement experts to focus on developing guides, reviews, and helpful material for anyone looking for reliable cleaning and toilet gear. Alex has over 12 years of experience as a home improvement expert and has worked with leading home improvement brands. He has a Masters Degree in Interior Design and an undergraduate degree in Economics. He started his career as a sales associate at Homes Depot and he has since worked with over 100 clients to assist them to improve their toilets.