The Farberware Professional FCD06ABBWHA dishwasher is a great option for people who want the best of both worlds and we included it in our 2022 list of best dishwashers. It has plenty of space, which means you can wash big loads without worrying about them spilling over onto other dishes. It also has an adjustable rack to accommodate even more dishes. In this post, I have reviewed this Farberware Professional FCD06ABBWHA dishwasher for you to decide whether it will be suitable for you.
Before reviewing this countertop dishwasher further, here is some background info on the company behind this brand.
About Farberware brand
Farberware was founded in New York City in 1900 by Samuel Farber. The company began as a small tinsmith shop but quickly grew by providing high-quality cookware to restaurants and consumers alike. In 1930, the company introduced stainless steelware for home use and it soon became the most popular cookware throughout the world due to its high quality and durability. In 1998, Farberware was acquired by the Lifetime Company and merged it with sister companies KitchenAid and Russell Hobbs to form the Consumer Products Group of Lifetime Brands.
Farberware brand is an American brand that offers a wide variety of home products including bakeware, cookware, cutlery, electrical appliances, flatware, food storage, kitchen gadgets, and small appliances.
Features Farberware Professional FCD06ABBWHA
- The six-place setting is capable of cleaning a wide range of dishes (up to 10 inches in diameter), including folding down rack shelves and a cutlery basket.
- Ease of installation: It comes with a simple connect arrangement that includes parts and adaptors to quickly attach it to your faucet.
- You may use the cycle selection dial to select from seven washing programs: heavy, Normal, baby care, light, glass, and Speed 45 minutes.
- Extra drying: This function adds extra heat to the final rinse to improve drying outcomes and can be utilized with only the following programs – heavy, Normal, light, glass, and baby care.
- Self-cleaning function: If you need dishes washed fast, the speed cycle allows you to clean them in 45 minutes. The dishwasher’s self-cleaning feature cleans out all of the nooks and crannies inside.
- The option “Child lock” allows you to secure the buttons on the control panel so that youngsters do not accidentally operate the dishwasher.
- The LED digital controls are simple to use, providing a clear view of the wash settings and the rinse aid/water supply failure indicators light up when the dishwasher is low on rinse water and no water is reaching it.
- The powerful interior tub is both durable and efficient. You can be confident that this equipment will last a long time because it has an everlasting stainless steel Heavy-duty tub inside.
- Detergents: pods, liquid or powdered detergents are all acceptable, with the exception of detergent tablets. When running lengthy cycles, only use detergent tablets when they completely dissolve.
Farberware Professional FCD06ABBWHA Pros and cons
- Affordable – The Farberware Professional Dishwasher is a great option for people who want a higher-end dishwasher without the high-end price tag. It has a stainless steel interior that helps it last longer and gives it a modern look.
- Option for speed cleaning – This dishwasher has the ability to clean your dishes in just under an hour.
- Multiple cycles – You can pretty much pick the cycle that best fits your needs, whether you want a quick rinse or something slower.
- The stainless steel makes it hard to see how dirty the dishes are inside without opening up the door.
What would make this dishwasher better? The stainless steel interior and exterior are durable and easy to clean, but they don’t have any color options as some other models do. This model does come with a 1-year warranty on parts and labor so you know it will be reliable no matter how much use it gets in your home!
You can buy it on Amazon here.
Alex Kiangi is the Chief Editor here at Sleek Home HQ. He founded this site back in 2016 and in 2019, he joined hands with two other home improvement experts to focus on developing guides, reviews, and helpful material for anyone looking for reliable cleaning and toilet gear. Alex has over 12 years of experience as a home improvement expert and has worked with leading home improvement brands. He has a Masters Degree in Interior Design and an undergraduate degree in Economics. He started his career as a sales associate at Homes Depot and he has since worked with over 100 clients to assist them to improve their toilets.